Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Gulfed by Fate

Well...I'm not really mentally and physically well enough to blog but here I am blogging admist the relentless bombardments of my mom's nagging.

Another hour or so and it'll be the dawn of a very significant date to me,6th.It's very much bittersweet I guess...it could've been the eight month of an ceaseless supply of bliss.I still get mixed feelings and my palms still sweat the way it did when I first held her hands every single time I see her.Then again,it's a dead fact that I don't feel the same for her
anymore...nowadays..my feelings are blended with the acceptance of the void she left.Living in denial has been a norm for me during the past couple of months,numbing myself by the belief that I could wipe her out of my life.It banged me so hard when I realised that it's virtually impossible to wipe someone of your life,more so when it comes to someone who used to mean the world to you and maybe..still does.Move on with grace and bliss she has achieved and that's all I ask of you God.Thanks Father.

A bizzare news hit my family today.One of my family's really close friend passed away on Monday and the story doesn't end here(sadly...it really should have).Well...his family chose to cremate his body in Ipoh.Cruel fate won this neverending chess game of life and death again.On their way to sending his corpse to Ipoh,the deceased's wife suffered a heart attack and passed away soon after.To the family,the man's death was imminent as he had been diagnosed with a host of health problems but the lady's death really stunned them.I really pity the their daughter...to lose your aging and ill parent is predictable but still saddening.To lose both your parents simultaneously is simply disastrous.

I really got to go...I'm sick,tired,hungry,nagged and beat.Ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home