Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Forever

I've spent eternity searching for love,
Someone I could sread my wings with like a love,
Together we'll clean the snows of our roof,
Together we'll be each other's living proof.

I found you.

My feelings mounted from a crush,
A momentary yet breath takingly intense infatuation,
When you discarded me like a worn brush,
An immense feeling of unrequited love snapped my jubilation.

I lost you.

My reluctance to let go earned your wraths,
Garneded nothing but spiteful sneers as we cross paths,
Even a remidy of a thousand sorries,
Healed nothing but conjured worries.

I lost you again.

I stole a glance of you from afar,
Sipping on your favourite Frappuchino,
Leaning nonchalantly against the door that stood ajar,
Drowning in the felicity I could never offer.

I'm finally ready to let go,
What I haven't realise,
Is that i've already been abandoned,
That you've decided to walk entirely out of my life.

Everything we shared seems fictional,
Strangers enstranged by a valley of bitterness,
That's what we are now,
And it seems like forever.

Haha...wrote this dumb poem right after Bio paper 1.Dunno why,exams seem to be my fountain of inspiration these days.haha..Anyways peeps...go download this song by Edwin McCain-Could not ask for more.

A beautiful song that teaches you to be satisfied.I wanted to much and look where I ended up.Hahaha...but then...I could not ask for more.I've found a bunch a friend I would die loving:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dear ian, u did not lose me. I"M STILL HERE *screams* i'm not invisible, am i? :D ( if u say yes i'll shoot you crack you chop you slice you into thin slices and shred you into small pieces and blend you. )

Wed Sept 07, 11:28:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truely understand how u feel.. It always happens.. end of relationship, end of friendship.

Heck, but it doesn't mean it's over forever.

Promise me u'll stand up and make a move. At least keep da friendship, even though it makes you reminisce of those days. You sure don't want it to be like you said, "and it seems like forever"..

In the mean time.. Dude! Enjoy being single XD

Sun Sept 11, 12:06:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sobs.

Tue Sept 13, 07:26:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home