Thursday, August 11, 2005

Invasion of The Masked

It's been a week since I've ventured into my newfound bachelorhood and to be honest people,I'm not feeling any better but then again I truly understand that whatever I have to say or do is not going change a single thing.That's why I wanna take this opportunity to hail whoever that created the blog.For it is in this blog that I'm allowed to fully express how I truly feel and awkward moments of live conversations would be gratefully abandoned here.

I've been talking to alot of people lately(wanna thank my friends here for their unconditional support and for being so patient amidst my rantings) and they've been giving me some really sound advice which I've been trying best to apply onto my misery.Would I still be here ranting about it if all those worked?

Try as I might I simply couldn't eradicate traces of her out of my life.I think of her when I drive coz I promised to drive her around,I think of her when that stupid voice of Serena C said that she's gonna play some whimpy Simple Plan song coz those are her favourites,I think of her when I read coz it was how I came to know her,a shared zest for good reads.How do you ignore the void that someone that used to matter the world to you left behind?How do you spend those bits of moments on the way to tuition you once spend smsing her?They say time heals,it's all bollocks.Maybe time really heals,but it works so slowly that you wonder whether it's worth it?whether The Devil is manipulating the wheel of time to enlongate your sufferings?

I have no idea what love is or how does it works but here's a little excerpt from the Bibble on love."Love never fails.But where there are prophecies,they will cease;where there are tongues,they will be stilled;where there is knowledge,it will pass away."I guess we're just not meant to be...no matter how much I love her,how much I try to make it happen.

I've been talking to God more than ever lately and true to say I've found comfort in His presence.The pain is still there but it's eased everytime I pray,only to wake up the next morning feeling exactly the way things felt a week ago.God,I wanna thank You so much for my friends Lord.Without their support and tissues Lord,I wouldn't have stay surfaced.I'm actually much better these days,more so after spilling my guts out in this entry.Really,I wanna thank my friends again(Jiale,Steph,Yujin,Wendy,Liteng and Josh in particular),for the advices and shoulders I need to cushion my fall.

The haze has been really bad horrible and it has cut off my major supply of endorphin-Exercise.I really hope that God'll lift Malaysia off this saturation of haze so that our daily routine could be resumed.Meanwhile people,get your mask readied.I've got my on and pardon me for thinking that I really look like a doctor(I'm wearing those that docs usually wear when they're practicing).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hie iannn :) u didnt take the tissue that i offered that day :( ahahah anyway, what are frens for? Whenever u need a shoulder, i'm here :) the drawings did cheer u up riteeeee, hahaha..look for the amazing jiale if u need to be entertained!

Thu Aug 11, 11:16:00 am 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen.

Jiale perasan =Pppp

Thu Aug 11, 01:13:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey iann..i really duno wat to say cos i've walked down that same road..so i guess all i can say is that i understand i wil b by your side no matter wat..and the only i advise that i can give is to PUSH..Pray Until Something Happens..God healed my deep wounds and im sure he can heal yours too..do keep close to Him k? may God be wit you always,Amen. =)

Tue Aug 16, 11:27:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home