Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mr Match

I had an ultra-sized bowl of porridge for dinner and I was quite literally stuffed after dinner.What better way to aide indigestion and burn some calories(even if it's only a tiny bitsy portion of it)than a walk around my neighbourhood?

"Better don't lah Ah Boy,it's the Hungry Ghost Festival!"my mom yelled across the living room in Mandarin.Yet,I walked straight out the house with an all conquering nonchalance as I know I've been blessed with an impenetrable shield again all evils-God's Almighty Love.Praise God for the assurance and sense of security!

Castellations of start shone brightly across the moonlit sky as I was strolling around a park near my house.This is when I received the best news I had in weeks via a sms.For weeks I've been trying to convince this gal whom my friend would really fancy her to be his prom date(The gal hesitated because she wasn't sure about some minor details and difficulties)to accept my beloved pal's invitation.Tonight,she finally dropped the bomb!I've got a date for my pal!I went berserk and started yelling while I kept pumping my fist.All this in the middle of the night and a very very creepily deserted park....ahaha...I'm all nuts.

I was totally drenced in an unspoken satisfaction.It is during these moments that I realised that probably the greatest joy of all lies not in love itself but creating the possibilities for love to grow.I'm gonna be attending prom dateless but if all things turn out as planned,I couldn't be happier:D

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Nyehehehe... Who's that girl ah ?

Tue Aug 30, 02:17:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my CD! T_T

Thu Sept 01, 12:02:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home