Friday, August 12, 2005

Teh Ais&Curry Puff

Finally!After months of apprenticeship of my mom's mediocre driving techniques I'm finally allowed to drive to tuition!Amen!Well,had to drive to ss 19 for Mandarin lesson at Guo Yi's place and it was kinda scary for me considering that it was my first solo drive out of my housing area(I've never considered myself to be a talented driver and those reckless aunties doesn't make it any easier).haha...anyways I relished the new found sense of idependency I craved for all my life.

Tuition was a torrid affair as only the three of us turned out(out of the usual 7) and we struggled through the two hours.Haha...two hours and we only managed to "translate"two tradisional chinese poems!I've really got zero comprehension of Chinese literature as my command of the language is poorer than ever.Heck,I'm still trying to convince myself I signed up for that subject!I've been flushed with comments that went like"hey,China is taking over the world economy!have to learn wan!","Can read not enough,have to be fluent!".What the heck,the day China rises to the higher echelons of the world's economy would be the day I have six packs.

We had fun though nearing the end when I made a startling discovery on my way to the gents.I found a chinese chess set!haha...i played a couple of sets with Francis and Reuben and lost them all!I'm always been a noob when it comes to board game and it was much vindicated when by those suicide moves I made.Sometimes I really wish that I could be just a tad bit brighter.

I put my blessed freedom to good use when I offered to drive for a cuppa before sending him home.As usual I ordered Teh Ais and ridiculed myself by ordering the same curry puff I always had there.Darn Ian,you need to make changes to your life and maybe you should start with your darn food selection!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IAN. U DRIVED AND U"RE STILL ALIVE!! U SURVIVED!! WHEEE!! :D u're qualifed as a driver. bleh.

Sat Aug 13, 01:27:00 am 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*drove

Sat Aug 13, 01:28:00 am 2005  
Blogger Andrew said...

OMG. IAN, YOU CAN DRIVE. Fetch me to Pyramid can ah ? =P

Haha joking.

Sat Aug 13, 10:58:00 am 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This level is okay, but it is best if you can over 60 milligrams per deciliter. HDL and LDL are two different kinds of low cholesterol menu. The HDL low cholesterol menu is rather interesting because you want as much of it as you can get, but most people will probably have a level of between 40 and 50 milligrams per deciliter of blood. LDL is the bad low cholesterol menu because it gets built-up in the bloodstream, and can eventually attach itself to your artery walls and harden. It does this by kind of unsticking it from your artery walls so that your blood can then flow freely throughout your body. There are many different amounts that you should have for your low cholesterol menu levels. These are the only two types of low cholesterol menu and they perform very different functions. The HDL is considered good low cholesterol menu because it helps fight against the LDL low cholesterol menu. The optimal levels for your LDL low cholesterol menu level would be below 100 milligrams per deciliter of blood, but this rarely happens in older people, but it is still good if you can keep it below 129, which is considered to be a borderline or small risk group. LDL is the bad low cholesterol menu, and HDL is the good low cholesterol menu.

Sat Aug 13, 11:43:00 am 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian!! Dropping by to see how u're doing. Hvn't seen u for DAYS... =( will be seeing u soon though ^^! whee~

You gotta fetch me around some day since u got the 'go go' to drive around Subang area! (make use of your freedom la... =/ )Do fetch us to mamak next time so i need not worry bout transport haha! (and then i shall go "no no no!! slow down la ian!! WEY!!! got car!! look out for cars before u turn la dude!!! HUMAN!! .... ") XD!

Take care!

PS: Go kick some butt in scrabble better la XD. Pau rox!

Sun Aug 14, 02:07:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home