Sunday, September 25, 2005

I Am

I am someone who totally despises Daniel from Malaysian Idol

I am someone who totally hates the fact that I'm specky.

I am someone who often tries to hard to help and becomes a pest instead.

I am someone who just witnessed the downfall of Manchester United.

I am someone who watched Flight Plan this afternoon and thought that it kinda sucked.

I am someone who's totally clueless about who's going to fill the vacant seat I've paid for prom.

I am someone who's so gonna be fat next morning for I've been chewing on Mars bar for the past hour.

I am someone who's so frustated about the fact that Daniel won that I vowed not to watch Malaysian Idol again.

I am someone who's just shared my problem with Xiao and vice versa.

I'm someone who's chatting with Jiale and trying to identify what the hell is it that's been bugging me since Wednesday.

I am someone who's trying to rediscover my zest and muse for writing again.

I am a writer who's still yet to write anything decent.

I am son who's yet to fulfill my parents' expectation.

I am a someone who's just had fish and chicken fillets for lunch and couldn't tell the differences between the two animal mentioned.

I am someone who's walking around with the big fat juicy words of Shallow and Foolish etched all over my face.

I am someone who loves to sing but I sound like William Hung trying to sing with his piehole stuffed with shreds of pizzas.

I am someone who just got splashed with cream on my face at someone else's birthday party.

I am who's digging hard in my brain to produce a script for my classmates' plan to shoot a movie.

I am someone who's just formed a clan with figures used generally to symbolise a sexual position as my clan's name.

I am someone who has to go now because I really dunno what else to crap on anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddddy, take care okieee

:)

p/s : i think i'm manja. EEEE!!

Sun Sept 25, 01:09:00 am 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehehe...dropped by suddenly and PHWOAR.. :P i lik ur blog :) must remember to drop by more often. If not u can come bug me to :) hehe...night

*fern*

Tue Oct 04, 10:52:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home