Saturday, July 23, 2005

Tragic Comedy?

There's this local band named Tragic Comedy that's been having a healthy run on Hitz TV lately...well...for quite awhile ad actually.I tot it's hyper cool...Tragic Comedy...isn't that how's life suppose to be defined?Sure...tragedies strike every now and then but in the end don't we just sit back and laugh at it?whether it's from your Ikea sofa or the Lord's land of glory...yes we do.So people...everytime you fall...just pick yourself up and shed a tear or two if you think it's necessary to ease the pain but that's it.Get on with life.

Haha...alrites ppl...just came back from watching War of The World and i'm desperately searching for anegelsic cream now...sitting right in front of the silver screen for two straight hours have this effect on shorties like me.The movie was pretty much a joy ride but the ending was..errrmmm...let's just say that I'm not the biggest fan of Spielberg and this movie did nothing to change that.Conclusively..the movie was pretty much like a joyride on a Triple-looped roller coaster up until the end which strongly resembles a merry-go-round.

Hey people...I'm not too sure about you guys but are your ambitions driven by money?Lately...I came across a very thought provoking drawing of mine when I was 9.The image of my art teacher back then was a vivid as ever...she was one of the best teacher I ever had...they were the best classmates I'll ever have alongside my current bunch of classmates...I'll miss them as we finally depart school and continue to trod the path that God planned upon.

The drawing was simply tittled "My Ambition".I wouldn't actually call it art..haha...hell knows I was born with zero artistic talent(I'm horrible at maths which means i'm suppose to be good at stuff like arts but I guess both sides of my brain are equally dysfunctional).The scribbling on that piece of A4 was horrendous yet I couldn't be anymore proud of it.It was me in a police uniform.

People...think about it...how well can you remember the days where your ambitions were based solely upon your passion,your conscience who yells emphatically at chances to offer help?You can't don't you?I'm proud as the drawing was very heartfelt and sincere...It was me...the purest of me...Me myself and I that wasn't infested with the greed the Devils clot our world with...The Ian that was driven by his passion for life.The Ian that thought of nothing but to spend everyday with his friends and families in a heaven of his own...

I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided,and that is the lamp of experience.
I know no way of judging the future but by the past

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home