Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Sevenly Deadly Virtues?

Reading through Chuin Howe's poem-Paradox of The Seven Deadly Sins.Really great writer he is..really look up to him.Here's the first step I took as a way to emulate him...hahaha

The naughty kinda virtue
-Angelina Jolie=For the way she pouts her bee stung lips on screen

The seductive kinda virtue
-Almond Cadburry=For the way it makes me wanna get my fingers on it so desperately

The lingering kinda virtue
-Durian=For the way the smell of it still lingers around my room

The horny kinda virtue
-The Cactus=For the way it reminds me that my mom has a fetish for gardening

The dishonest kinda virtue
-The Star=For the way those horoscopes reading made me believe I'm smart

The obnoxious kinda virtue
-My voice=For the way it annoys the hell out of everyone when I sing

The lonesome kinda virtue
-My Dad's Flower Horn=For the way it lived alone and eventually,died a lonesome death

My frens always told me that I'm lame...after reading what I just wrote...I truly believe them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home