Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ian The Hul(really wished I'm Good looking enough to put a "N" instead)k

I'm staring into the computer screen of my and for quite a handful of times,I had to surpress the urge to scream my head off.Terrified by this green devil(no horns and pitchfork,just an acne prone face)that adorns the suit of immense green,matching his facial complexion perfectly...well...cut the drama here.It's me with my face splattered with some tea tree oil facial mask from Bodyshop(People,before you get the wrong idea...I'm not gay!I'm not even metrosexual).

Yes people...I very unwillingly applied it on my pimple plantation zone(Linda's brother once called me that a couple of years ago) as my mom was nagging me day & night to do,she even threatened to ban me from eating chocs and durians!Arrrggghh...come on mom....when will it ever finally come to your senses?that I don't need to look handsome to be happy!I can live with those pimples(Xin Lyn once told me that my face will look empty without those pimples...haha...cute girl she really was)!

"Chocs are really fattening for people like you yea know!"My sis always say that when she happened to see me chomping down a mini bar of Cadbury(Apparently my sis is blessed with metabolism that stands shoulders to shoulders with the likes of the Eiffel Tower).What the heck!?so what?

I really wondered how did all those Kate Moss-ly thin people keep their weight checked when they are fully aware that a half finished Mars bar lies in their fridge?Vanity?The urge to be accepted?peer pressure?

Whatever it is people,excuse me as I finally succumbed to the allure of Sneakers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. By watching the Oprah show.

There was one time, Oprah was talking about smoking, drinking, overweightness and the consequences... And she SHOWED the viewers exactly what WERE the consequences.

I saw 9 ml of fats from liposuction.

And a body cut out, revealing layers upon layers of yellow fats..

Trust me, that's the greatest motivation to stay slim.

Sat Jul 23, 01:24:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home