Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Gone

I would love to dedicate this poem to my new found best pal and confidant-Eric Ong.In loving memories of a love that he came upon and missed out on and yet survived to rue agonizingly over it(nothing malicious here Eric,I hope this would help you get over it sincerely).

And for the Marilyn Manson of 5Zeta-Freak people might claim you to be but you do earn my respect by staying true to yourself and quite frankly I never expected a guy like you had actually ponder upon the chances of abtaining love and I really appreciated the rundown of my hopes and fears that you gave the other day.Far fetched as it might sound(mind reading),it was nonetheless very profound and thought provoking.I hope you'll get to meet Nathalie again and maybe,rekindle the fire you once had for each other.

Finally,just to clear the air...my previous blog entry was written on a neutralized perspective...thanks for your concerns friend but I wasn't making any personal references there(it was written down during Sejarah,spur of the moment kinda thing..Azizah makes me sleep faster than Harry Potter..haha...oops...Harry Potter fan?hahahaha)

Jealous at guys you peep,
Worried when my phone doesn't beep,
Feelings I used to face so loathesomely,
Yet here I am missing it so desperately.

Cocooning myself in webs of forced laughters,
Hoping it will bind my broke wings,
Evaluating priorities that really matters,
Hoping that my fragile soul would be sparred from the swing.

Our love was red hot when it fizzled,
Ice blue when it surrended to time and fizzled,
Maybe we lacked the essential chemistries,
Or maybe the core of our love was fictional.

You're gone,
Never will be back,
Maybe letting go was the only was to keep you.

*author's note:haha...i loved the first stanza!so funnily cheesy!hahaha...it was meant to be that way..hoping that it'll annoy you so that you people would stop reading right after that..if you're reading this...it definitely didn't work.Yu Jin!c'mon...let's work on some even cheesier lines!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was.. *when was it again? Bahh..* Anywayz, yeah.. still remember that day i was talking to Aishah i think.. when u called me and waved ur tiny lil paper with that cheesy smile.. (yes like a horny "ah sam" waving tissue paper to me =.=). So.. I took ur paper and read dat poem. Dat CHEESY poem of urs. Didn't take me few milliseconds before I burst out laughing after reading da 1st stanza... and I still feel like laughing again. *holds breath* BWAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Btw.. why did u call HIM the Marilyn Manson of 5Zeta anyway=.=?

Mon Jul 11, 12:18:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home