Thursday, April 13, 2006

Photographs

Recently I've made a habit of shielding my wallet from the public's admiration for its beauty found no match and boundary thus such beauty often flirts with danger(muahaha...it's just a brown Billabong actually..sorry for the drama).Zhong Zheng even sarcastically claimed that I'm being very snobbish now but the truth is I believe a certain level of privacy is still needed even among your closest pal,family or even your spouse.

What I really have in my wallets are photos of ex flames...haha...yeah...so now you know guys but I still have reservations about showing it for I don't think i'm suppose to out of respect to those lovely ladies in the photos.haha...anyone who actually bothered to chat with me would know that I'm more than willing to talk about my past relationships more often than not.Haha..they assume that i'm really thick skinned and love to boast about my heroics(heroics?my gosh..mostly i'm portrayed as the villain that ruined those relationships).Well personally I thought that there's nothing to be ashamed of considering that it was part of your growth,from every failed attempt you gain something in return,a new perspective,a deeper understanding and probably a wiser mind so I never bothered concealing the past even if most times it hurts like a dagger through tofus(huh?that came so naturally that me myself i dun quite understand it).

I've met friends who've never bothered to share about their past saying that they wouldn't wanna reenact the pain they endured back then but you'll never know...scars might be the best remedy for your fresh wounds.So guys and gals infact...forgetting is not always the best way to overcome things...the pain ain't really that bad if you would just take it in your face and throw a shit load of courage towards it...haha...

Basically,that was just a few hundred characters of bullshit from a 18 year old who just had 3.5 cans of Carlsberg with lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home