Monday, April 03, 2006

10 Reasons Why I Love 10 Things I Hate About You

1.For once the best looking guy's the jackass who got kicked right up his impotent balls(for you decent minded peeps out there,balls here refers to the testicles which can be found on a male sexual organ and is often lop-sided)

2. The lead's played by Heath Ledger which I find totally hot and awesome(I'm by no means gay,you need to be really comfortable sexuality to be so vocal about your admiration for a person of the same gender)You'll be equally impressed by his performance in Brokeback Mountain(not for the faint hearted).

3. I'm so in lust with Julia Stiles,there's this sexiness in her that's really rare in Hollywood...she's the one that could still get you aroused in a pitch black room without touching you.Wow...you don't need big boobs and a G string to be sexy after all...Pammy...learn something will ya?

4. They made Shakspeare cooler than ever.Just imagine a black lecturer rapping to these lyrics Thy eternal summer shall not fade.

5. I find myself amusingly similar to the female lead,I tend to be edgy,I'm not popular,I love reading(not academically inclined stuff though) and I'm utterly oblivious about what people perceive of me.Only difference is I'll never have a hot blonde gal singing I LOVE YOU BABY!! to me while i'm playing football.

6. This is probably my second favourite movie right after Shakspeare In Love and trust me peeps.They're bound to be reasons why this chick flick is placed the among shrines of romantic comedies.Warning though,it's strictly for rom-com lovers.Jet Li and Jackie Chan lovers,you'll probably enjoy your overcooked Maggie Mee better.

7. Someone I unknowingly care deeply for loves this movie lots.At least I'll have some clues for her birthday gifts.

8. It's a fairy tale.As much as we wanna be cool and profess that we absolutely loathe typical fairy tale endings but nothing makes the heart go all fuzzy like a film ending smooching scene.

9. The title is absolutely cool ain't it?

10. In a hormone driven teenage tv world,where else can you see poetry recitation in a rom-com?The poem recited was a great one and would be one to be remembered for.Kids nowadays really need to appreciate literature more...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omggg.. i love the show too.. was watchin it with jiale and huiyin last year end in my house.. so niceee right?

Thu Apr 06, 11:11:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home