Sunday, April 02, 2006

Emo is my middle name and I can't help it.

An ended hiatus to my blogging I hope this would be but we'll see as inspirations for words come sporadically for me these days.This is my first blog entry in weeks and sorry if the writing seems a lil dull and monotonous, I've got some serious rusts to shake off here.

Since my last entry I've moved on to a rather challenging new life...leaving the comfort of high school(yup peeps..high school is really great even with a baddie like Asmahan in it...come to think of it...I miss sleeping right under her nose in bio class dearly...there's a kind of thrill and adrenaline that I've yet to encounter elsewhere).Juniors of mine that are still having the time of their life there in Subang Utama...work hard play hard...it's just too valuable a year to spend 24 hours munching on add math and bio(great advice if you wanna flunk SPM the way I did).

For you ignorant people that haven't bother to keep in touch with me and doesn't know that I'm currently wasting my life fooling around in Utar,I'm doing my foundation in arts there and gonna be majoring in Mass Com Public Relations(sorry for that offensive comment,kinda emo now).Yes peeps I'm sure some of you guys would have probably heard things like Don't waste your time on mass com or you'll have a better chance screwing Tyra Banks.Darn...I'm so sick and tired of getting comments like this..you think I dunno that it'll be hard?dod gamn it..I'm so gonna stick to it because it's the only course I might have an outside chance of passing!

The year's been rough so far,wonder if it's genuinely horrendous or that it simply failed to live up to 2005.A monumental year it was for me...2005 was probably the best ever...I was a late bloomer I guess...first serious relationship...first kiss(oops...mom..if you're reading this i'm still a virgin and I didn't get anyone pregnant)flooded with memories that'll probably last a lifetime.It's rather sad as the detachment from that blissful life occurs right upon me and I have yet to find something to numb the pain(again guys..sorry for the emo drama).It's already April and I still feel the sense of insecurities and lack of motivation the end of SPM brought.

It's such a cliche that for every worst case scenario we mere mortals would find excuses to numb ourselves off the pain and mine came in the form of a least expected vote of faith from my parents.They've actually supported my decision to study mass com,they don't nag at me anymore when I go out for pool with frens till midnight and my mom actually said this to me the other day,You had a gf while I strichtly forbidden you to do so but when I finally wouldn't scream at you for having one,you failed to find one.haha...that remains as one of the best stuff I've heard in years.

Alrite peeps...before I sign off I wanna apologise to my dear readers(I doubt the S is needed...how many of you actually keeps up with my craps?) for being oblivious of this site's feature to display pictures.If a picture says a thousand words...I would gladly write the words.Last but not least,for the lack of decorative designs and my dull topics.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay you're back T_T

Sun Apr 02, 11:50:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chilllll dear

hugs :)

Wed Apr 05, 11:22:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home