Sunday, April 02, 2006

The bitterments of a declining hairline

Lately, my lame excuse of a hairdo's been under the scrutiny of friends and family alike.It's fading...someday...the shore might be flooded by a sea of baldness...the family history definitely doesn't favour might perpetual struggle to at least look decent with hair atop my air-head.My hair's curly and dry...messy at best and burnt forest at worst.Sighs...

Oh well...it's been an eventful Sunday I guess...went to Ah Koon's for some fishball noodles(real pathetic really but somehow my parents are rather hooked to the greasy "clear" soup served).Then we headed home for a lil cuppa and headed straight to Mid Valley cause my father insisted of having his haircut at one of the express salon there(I wonder if they have anything to do with the fact that the stylist there are real cute and they wear cleavage showing uniforms?).

Hence my Sunday was spent walking around aimlessly at Mid Valley,being the decent son I've always been(God spare me for this atrocious lie),I decided to leave my parents alone.As we grow up,I think we tend to realise that how much time our parents pumped in for us and how much time they've to spend with each other.It kinda makes you ponder about the life the way you wanna live your life,whether you wanna make a horse out of yourself and be a slave to the materials or do you wanna live a life filled with intangible bliss and joy.I guess I've already made my choice...which is why I think I should never marry someone and start a family.There's the likelyhood that I might not earn enough to support one.This is the thing when you turn 18,you realise that every single thing that you do actually does affect others,whether you realise it or not.I know I'm sounding horribly old here and too philosphical here but just pay a lil more attention to what you do and it'll be cleared up right upon your naked eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home