Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Love is....

I just got back from Penang(made a stop at Ipoh) and 4 solid hours of driving got me all cranked up but thank God for Nescafe 0(a personal favourite).Well reached home then turned on the comp and got online straightaway.Subsequently,met a online dude of mine(he refuses to be named as fears of being affiliated to a emo guy like me swallowed him alive) who asked the very cliched question of "what's love?".

GIVE ME A BREAK!

My instant resolution for this matter was to send him a song titled "what's love got to do with it".

MAJOR FAILURE.*dash to kitchen for another cup of Nescafe*

Haha...alrights feeling much better and less emo now.Oh well...love..I guess that it's mostly just lust at our age don't you guys agree?For those who don't..you've been blessed and so is your loved one.Apparently...this poor dude can't tell whether he's in lust or in love with this gal he met during badminton(another solid testimony to claims that says sweaty chics are hotties).He was so desperate that he ran a survey among his friends about love.haha...I bet he wasn't aware that he was asking someone who crashed and burned so badly in love when he private messaged me.Cast the irony aside,I guess it's only fair for someone who's out of love to answer this.After all,love's blinding and no offence...but blindies ain't the best guide(so failures are?XDhaha...I love this fickle lil word named irony).

Love is...
When you'd rather fight with her than to make love with someone else.

Love is...
When you'd still wanna make love to her when she wakes up looking like your shih tzu had a bad fur day.

Love is...
When she brags about her hunky boyfriend and you say "I'm so happy for ya!your boyfriend's so hot that I wanna turn gay!"

Love is...
When she wanna break it off with this one guy that you know can really give her happiness and fulfillment and the first thing you do was gulp down a bottle of tequilla and say"don't do it dear,you love him and I'm dead sure he loves you too,your relationship's ordained by angels"

Love is...
When you don't get turned on by Angelina Jolie.

Love is...
When you spend that last 10 bucks in your wallet to buy her Baskin Robbins instead of the latest PS 2 game.

Eventually,
Love's as simple as the rhyme those colourful dinosaurs in Barney used to sing.
"I love you,you love me,We're happy family."

Well...don't blame Barney for misleading you when you realise that it's slightly more complicated than that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I..... HATE..... BARNEY....

Wed Dec 14, 09:06:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa.. the guy just like totally plucked the same question that has been going on in MY head! hehehhee... HAwney.. Ian.. You have lots of love. Some lucky girl will be more appreciative of that one day. And trust me. as mean as this sounds. it won't be HER. She's evil

Mon Dec 19, 10:08:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Andrew said...

i hate angelina jolie. she's looks fake. jeniffer aniston's the hot one. ;-)

Wed Dec 28, 10:12:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home