Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bruce crying?The only specialty from Armaggedon

Great!England are back on track.It's halftime for the crunch World Cup 2006 qualifying game and England been's dominating the match(though they've only got a Frank Lampard's penalty to show)the way a true World Cup contender would.

"I'll go pee first,"my father blurted out right after the ref blew the halftime whistle and quite frankly I think he's been holding since the very start of the match(my dad's such sucker for this lil game called football).Oh goodie...I get to surf the waves of channels on Astro again without my dad around,it annoys the hell out of him everytime I do.

First stop:MTV's showing 5o cents' video.*puke*that big fat over buffed maggots-ise choc of a rapper really irks me.

Second stop:Star Movie's showing Armaggedon and it's nearing the end.*Eyes shimmers with bright light of glorious hope*It's one of my favourite scenes!

Armaggedon ain't the really anywhere near to being a decent movie.The whole movie oozes an insurmountable aura of an B grade action flick(think Steven Seagal),not the biggest surprise considering that's it's a production of Jerry Bruckheimer.Driven by a plot that was as thin as a middle aged man's locks,it would be a Oktoberfest of boredom for serious movie critics but thankfully I ain't one.

I'm a simple man who loves simple stuff and this movie suited me just fine with its typically loud action scenes and the typically stunning lead actress(Liv Tyler...*droolz*).However,the one thing that really mesmerized me about this movie was the final scene where Harry(which happens to be I-don't-have-bulging-muscles-but-I'm-a-action-star Bruce Willis)had to stay on the earth bound meteor to trigger the bomb manually.If you haven't watch this movie then you might wanna catch it but I gotta warn you,it's ordinary at best though the final scene was really really sweet and touching(NO IAN YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CRY).

Haha..i'm sure most people would one day chance upon a situation where they would need to make sacrifices for someone else's sake.The dare to be great opportunity where their very own decision could alter a person's fate or simply rob the person of the bliss he/she deserves.Sad to say that all my life I've been making countless woeful decisions(like enrolling myself for the science stream though I was fully aware of the fact that I'm a noob when it comes to science and maths).Thank God though for I think those mistakes killed my future more than it does to others.

Alrite fellas...gotta hit the sack soon(the morning jog around ss18 with Cy Eu is taking its toll).

Song that best describes my feeling today:Savage Garden's 'The Lover After Me'.

A beautiful song with beautiful lyrics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. the anonymous guy scares me.
Armageddon is a GREAT movie no matter how many times you bloody watch it!!! Even my brother can endure the love scenes and watch it! IT TOTALLY ROCKS! :D Ahh well... wrong decisions makes us stronger ya? :P

Mon Oct 10, 01:36:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home