Monday, April 10, 2006

Turn Me On

I can't bear losing you anymore my dearest computer though you're all hangy and slow and cold and lousy but please don't turn your back on me like that anymore.

My weekend was spent eating,sleeping and basically roaming around aimlessly for I simply couldn't turn my computer on!(damn...if I can't do it to girls at least let me have the consolation of being able to turn on my comp!)sobz...and thus I wandered miserably,broken by a thousand arrows of sorrow,crippled by boulders of hollowness.....

Oh well...thank God I had a free serving of Baskin Robbin's double cone last Friday and the bliss supplied by the sensational burst of taste of sweetness eased the pain.The fact that it was totally free somewhat enhanced the texture and the my taste bud had an orgasm that day.It was ALMOST as good as Haagen Dazs and that is a serious compliment.

So what's my secret to a free BK double cone?Here are the following ingredients
1.A friend who doubts that you have balls
2.A friend who could afford a BK double cone as a price for a dare
3.A whole lot of wassabi and alot of soy sauce and some green tea and some egg yolk
4.A chopstick to stir those things together.
5.A ice cream desperado who would gulp it down.

Voila!Please dare me again!anyone!please...In serious need of fats and sugar Love Potion provides!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home