Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Trivial little stuffs about Ian

I was browsing through the internet aimlessly again and I stumbled upon the ever lovely Su Lynn's blog!whee...so miss spending time with you all at school Su and I totally love the poem you had there in your blog.It's so heartfelt and so blatantly true that I almost believe someone was falling for my smile*performs an impression of Jack the Ripper*.Haha...by the way...I don't agree with them...you're not short at all!totally think your height is ok(not a tinge of sarcasm here) and if you're a midget...you're a real nice one!haha...


Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ian!
1.99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Ian!
2.Ian once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
3.Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Ian.
4.During severe windstorms, Ian may sway several feet to either side!
5.The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Ian, and 400 times smaller.
6.The risk of being struck by Ian is one occurence every 9,300 years!
7.Ian can smell some things up to six miles away!
8.Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Ian!
9.Lightning strikes Ian over seven times every hour!
10.If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Ian.

Oh what a bummer,the trivia states that i'll only strike someone every 9,300 years and yet i'll be struck 7 times every hour!That means I can only make someone fall for me every 9 milennium but i'll fall in love 7 times an hour!O cruel fate, thy has wedged thee's fatal axe again!
Haha...one thing for sure though..you'll need a hell of a windstorm to blow me off my feet..I'm a heavyweight.Oh well...guess i'll just mutilate myself and let the snakeheads fight over what's left of me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home