Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ultraman

I should have blow my brain right out of that ass of head for not studying whereas my finals are starting on Monday..instead I had the luxury of rewatching all the ultraman episodes I recorded while I was younger(video tapes...had to dig out the old VCR player in the store room just to do so) and I wonder if it's me or that ultraman's really cool?

After all this years...I still find it hot!Ultraman rocks!in fact I can't imagine a childhood without my ultraman models!I had a complete collection of them except for the one with the horns(that's the Father of all ultramen if i'm not mistaken) and ultraman 8....what a pity that my mom gave the whole set away to my cousin who totally doesn't appreciate these babes!(he ditched them for Powerpuff Girls after a couple of months)ungrateful slimy moron....burn in the fury of Ultrafans!

By the way,just one question...why do Ultraman enjoy struggling and having pillow fights(with concrete buildings as their primary weapon)with those cute looking monsters before he eliminates them with a single laser shot(arrr....the famed L shaped posture that gained worldwide admiration)?can't he just finish it off at the very beginning instead of having that nipple in the of his chest glow with red lights of alarm?geez....

Who cares...I love you Ultraman...you brought joy to my life,you instilled colour to my life,and if it wasn't for you...I would have thought Sailormoon is cute...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sailormoon was my childhood heroin :D

and i kept my promise,i came right home and checked ur blog but i see no post of wendy's aunty

ian,u big liar u :((

-fern-

Sun Apr 16, 03:03:00 am 2006  
Blogger Ian said...

Sorry Fern!haha...a lil too caught up for that at the moment..It'll be up soon..haha

Sun Apr 16, 02:13:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home