Sunday, April 16, 2006

Praise The Lord

It was a typically hot and humid afternoon and there I was spending my Saturday afternoon banging loads of coloured balls in to table pockets at Asia Club and boy oh boy..ain't pool great?Pool is life!Just while I was cueing up for a potential game winning attempt at the elusive 9 ball...I could feel a certain vibration around my crotch but I stayed focused and didn't let the pleasure of it distract me from my inevitably glorious victory.By the time Leon replace the cue(I miss hit and the cue ball jumped right out of the table without hitting the solitary 9 ball),I missed the call already but thankfully Jiale called again and went"Ian do ya wanna attend the dinner?"

A chance to hang out with them and to see Wendy in a dress was too rare for me to pass it up and I reluctantly agreed(Thank God I did...Amen:D).The rest of the afternoon was spent pondering on what to wear and truthfully I was kinda pissed off by the organiser's decision to make it a semi formal event for the dress code is kinda vague and doesn't offer a us ticket holders much of a definition.Eventually I decided upon my faithful jeans and a white long sleeved shirt and I told my date that it would be cool if she could put on a dress(BIG mistake...haha).

So,it was 6:17 in the evening and I had to make a pit stop at Leon's to pick him up(he told Su Fern he hired me to be their chauffer...where's my dough then Leon?).Right before we embarked on our journey to pick up our respective dates for the dinner Leon insisted on buying Fern some flowers and we roamed through the whole of ss15 before we finally found a florist.He decided on three white roses laced with ferns and wrapped in purple satin like papers.Soon we made it too Fern's house and it was rather scary as her mom actually came out of the house to inspect a little...little did I know...it's just a preview of the greater horror that I was going to encounter.

Subsequently I arrived at the gold flaked black auto gates of Wendy's house and I took pride in the fact that I was precisely punctual.The sight of her granny wiped the smirk of my face pretty soon though.Her granny looks like any other typical Ah Mah with curly locks,spandex 3 quarter pants and a baggy green t-shirt.All those stereotypes were soon broken when she blew out clouds of smoke right through her nostrils and the way she stared at me scared the living hell out of me.Out of courtesy I stepped out of the car and mumbled through my greetings and asked for Wendy.She began to say something in mandarin which i totally do not comprehend and simply nodded to every word she said...haha...then I went back into my car and soon after Wendy's younger sis came out of the house and I noticed she kept her hair long.She looked immensely different from photos Wendy showed me last year and much to her joy she doesn't look like Francis anymore...haha.It was a shocking pink number and I almost went pink with shock.She looked really great in a pink dress which totally complimented her long slender figure.What a shame that the first few curses she screamed when she first saw me couldn't make it here...it was as colourful as her dress was..haha.Much to her dispair...everybody else in the car and me in particular were in jeans..looking very casual.Her greetings were soon conveyed in form of curses and hardcore body blows...I've got her handprints all over my black..I swear this is true.

The next 15 minutes were spent circling around ss 18 as she agonized over the choice available to her.Looking absolutely gorgeous and glamorous in that dress or simply rush home to have a change of clothes.Sadly,the latter was preffered:(

I gotta give props to my fellow juniours at SMK Subang Utama for making the half walled hall grand enough to host a banquet of this magnitude though the quality of the perfomances were at best abysmal...but Kevin rocked!haha...and basically it was more like a gathering of cam whores as most people were clicking and shooting away with their steely camera.Aitert had the nerves to pinch me around my waist and went "You're still so fat" during a photoshoot...HEY WHAT'S WRONG WITH A GUY WHO'S BUILT FOR COMFORT INSTEAD OF SPEED!..haha...oh well...it was good natured dig at my lifestyle I guess...appreciate it Tert..haha.

Approximately 2.5 hours later we left for Asia Club for foosball(Asia's fast becoming a sanctuary for me..away from the hustle and bustle of..urmm...my parents?ahaha)and I felt rather dry mouthed considering we spent most of our time during the dinner ogling at the beautifuls(Wendy has a perverse obsession toward beautiful ladies).Had a couple of games of foos and soon we joined Leon and Fern for pool...gosh...they really need a room..not a pool table..those two simply can't get enough of each others and yet they claim that they've broken up...and honestly...most of the time I don't get to see their hands..think both theirs embarked on a journey to Pleasureland it seems.

Things were comical as Leon and I watched the two ladies try their hand on pool and things were great until Wendy's parents called.Soon after,so did Fern's.Time to go home.

The dinner was yesterday but here I am suffering from inexplicable aching toes.Right,now I remember,I spent most of my time tip toe-ing around during the dinner.Wendy wore heels and she was taller...damn.

By the way,taking a detour from description of the night I would like to pay a thousand tributes to our almighty Lord for he healed Wendy's auntie.Wendy's auntie had a16cm tumour in her ovaries and it was suspected to be cancerous but thank God it's certified harmless and it has been removed for good.Amen!

Well,that's all I guess.To understate it,I had fun:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o.O errr what you mean look like me ?_? grrr

Tue Apr 18, 11:53:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home