Monday, June 05, 2006

Revelations

This sem has been a revelation really...this sem I've got the chance to do subjects like social psychology,sociology,writing for the mass media,writing for business and a couple of management subs...it's been a blast really...other than the assignments of course...I've just been told that I'll be having presentation for all six subs..which means I'll have to prepare 6 formal,visual and documentary presentation just to get my coursework marks...great ain't it...don't worry...I'll still have enough time for movies and pool...anyone?haha...

well..the downside is...I'm seriously reconsidering my options these days...i'm not too sure if I really want to major in Public Relations anymore...I'm so tempted to pursue Psychology...or even Journalism....sometimes...just sometimes...options are not really a luxury..it's a burden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home