Thursday, April 20, 2006

Weakling

A toast to the plethora of uncertainties that we mere man and woman,boys and gals encounter everyday,it really keeps you on your toes isn't it that we are totally aware of the fact that we're so unable to control things in our lifes.That we wouldn't know whether it's today or years later when we finally choke on Tau Fu Fas and finally meet our makers.Of course...TV programs wouldn't stop rubbing that into your subconsious ain't it?

I don't know about you guys but it really disturbs me profoundly everytime I watch a scene of mass massacres.It's gallant,glorious and you can't help admire the way Pitt's tummy didn't jiggle at all when he was seen running around butchering those poor helpless souls but that's it...blood splattered,corpses burned and that's it...it's just hard for me to ignore that...that lifes we hold so dearly can be so fragile and depreciated during moments adulterated with animosity and hatred.

I got to blogged about that after watching Grey's anatomy where the ER received a brain dead patient.That dude got admitted after a bike rammed into him.The biker was trying to avoid a bunch of X Gamers wannabe who just happened to be competing illegally in the midst of the heaviest traffic.

It seems fun and simple for those kids,unknowing that their fun is mainly built upon the pain of others and as we all know,extreme pain normally leads to death.Actually..if only we were to observe these accidents....you'll probably come across the conclusion that life and death works the way a less dramatic and gory Final Destination does.

Ah...by the way...during the process of producing this entry I took off to Asia Club for awhile...yes...I got thrashed on the foos tables again...really..the way I handle things on the foos table is really starting to embarass me...more so with a bunch of Taylorians hanging around.

Oh well...at least I could use the accuse of having a fever...actually...come to think of it...I really believe the fever brought me down...it did right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

meet our MAKER, not makerS la. heh. :)

Sat Apr 22, 06:35:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home