Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ian's Sem Break Resolution

It's my sem break here and like I said it before,it's my first break in 4 months(screw UTAR for their hectic academic schedule...)Alright,lo and behold it's a tradition that I plan wonderful stuffs for myself in advance for the holidays and this sem break is gonna stick to that...I came up with my very own sem break resolution list!

1.I must visit the gym at least 7 times a week and shed at least 15 kilos of pure fats.

2.I must stop fantasizing that I'm some rock star who can really sing Bohemian Rhapsody in tune.

3.I'm gonna read through my accounts and econs notes.

4.I definitely have to learn how to install the new Fifa games I bought.

5.I'm gonna clear my wardrobe and pack things I haven't been wearing since days I weighted 135kgs.

6.Yes mom...I'm gonna clean and polish the car at least 4 times a week.

7.I'll complete the half completed novel I've been working since...urmm...a year ago?

8.I gotta stop fantasizing that I'm dangerous and cool and all the ladies will crawl all over me at the very sight of my silhouette.

9.I'm definitely going out for a seafood meal with my library buddies!Jom...let's crash Teluk Gong!!

10.And I'm gonna try my best to fulfill one of the many list of resolutions I've fixed for myself.

Oh well...since I know this is pretty futile and ppb gonna go unfulfilled...just decided to hyperbole it a lil...haha

Peace out peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home