Thursday, May 18, 2006

Shhhhhh

Shhhh

Ian is indulging himself in the truely senseless world of Star Wars at the living hall while his alter ego Schmaltz's here to take command...by the way peeps..Schmaltz's a real word with a meaninful...urgghh....meaning?

According to Dictionary.com,

Schmaltz-

  1. Extremely sentimental art or music
  2. Maudlin sentimentality
  3. Liquid fat,chicken fat.

Since I've been on a very loose diet and having my hols now...you can say that I'm all that...brings back memory...Sin Yee used to tease me about being fair and fat...makes me a Bak Zham Kai(white chopped chicken)....sighs....

Oh btw...before Ian realises that I'm here hogging his limelight and throws me back into the emotionless prison...I've gotta let it all out...Ian is hell bent on eradicating every trace of sentimentality and love inside of him and my very effort here is gonna thwart every single thing he achieved thus far.

She makes me fall for her every single time I see her.

I miss her so badly I wanna hang pictures of her in my room.

I swear I could see honey dripping off her everytime she laughs.

She makes me gush over her the way I would everytime I see Jessica Alba.

I love the way she slaps me across the back every single time I made a lame joke.

I love the fact that she's a year older than I am.

I love the way she stays composed whenever she sees a super hot hunk and can't stop screaming how cute he is after he's out of sight.

I love the way her laughters squeezes everyone's worries out the door.

I love the way she picks out all the veggies from her Maggi at SP Corner.

I love the fact that's so out of reach.I always want what I can't have.

I love the way she provides comfort and security to everyone,just like a sanctuary.

I love her.

Arrr....it feels so good to let all the cheese out...all this jiwang lines been stuck in my head for quite awhile...I needed an outlet for the emotional baggages that comes with those sentiments...Shhh...remember...Ian doesn't have to know he's so jiwang after all....shhh

Au revoir.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwww :D:D

ian/schmaltz, how dare you for not sobbing over it with me over the internet...HOW DARE YOU :(

fern

Sun May 21, 02:53:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home