Tuesday, May 16, 2006

French class and RObert Jordan!

Whee....I finally managed to borrow the complete set of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series from my mom's buddy!haha....apparently her daughter is a big fantasy junkie just like I am and she had the complete set before she left for Australia!whee...

It feels weird now that I think of it...I actually had a crush on that girl while I was younger...she's a year older than I am but we attended the same Mandarin tuition during our time at Lick Hung and if i'm not mistaken..it was Pn Sung's...haha...it's rather sweet really looking back from my current perspective...we used to argue alot....we would argue over absolutely anything...I would tease her about essays,she'd tease me about my noobness in han yin pin yin,we even compared how many colour pens we had(it was a major thing back then to have a set of rainbow pens...the sheer stupidity of it really amazes me...).hahah....right...guess my obsession for older gals had an origin it seems...boys and the way they express their affection by teasing and kacauing
...hahaha....oh well...that was like 1999...7 freaking years ago and I remembered every bits of it....it used to be really fun...haha...I miss Lick Hung....

Oh peeps!I'm gonna start my French class this Thursday!this is soooo coool......i'm gonna be learning it at ss15's ICLS(Inter Cultural Language School)...my very first step to achieve my dream of marrying a French model!(rights....second step would be trying to get taller which is rather pitiful really...my growth stopped rather prematurely at form 2...I'm such a sad case....sighs)haaha....whee!

Alrite...that's all for now peeps!

Au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home