Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pics I just got from Boon...Camgigolo I am..

My man Boon at work!You guys should have seen him in action that night...photography at its best...I don't even know what does SLR stands for...


Xiao looking really hot in white here!haha...just realised...we totally matched!haha...Xiao modelled that night and she looked really demure in a Cheongsam...too bad I haven't got hold of that pic!


Lol...Jiale was presenting us with her best impersonation of a frustated monkey while Aaron stared on in fear of being attacked.Aitert tried to pose for the cam but too late...i'm such a sharp shooter...while Putra was simply too indulged in dinner.


Lol...Jean looking really sweet in a floral printed dress...Jean...I give you the U for ultimate nice!haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home