Sunday, May 07, 2006

Movie Night

Haha...it's movie night and we entered the cinema early for Mission Impossible 3!Whee...me and Lynn were so bored that we started comparing our shoes....haha...it actually matched...haha...notice how my shoes are a combo of blue and white and that her toes are coloured blue and she wore white sandals...gosh...Ian you just elevated lameness to a level beyond mortal comprehension...
Haha...it was suppose to be a gathering sorta thing for our group which comprises Yirui,Chinn Lynn,Soo Fun,Leon,Zhong Zheng,Chern Yuik,Cy Eu and I but unfortunately a couple of us couldn't make it..namely Leon and Cy Eu...haha...this was a pic of us crashing secret recipe...actually...a pic taken of Chern Yuik and I ala Brokeback Mountain...
Sometimes I just can't help but feeling like the richest guy on earth....where in actual fact I had to dig my coin box for pennies on a regular basis lately...haha...by the way...Fun is still nursing her fractured ankle and we sure hope that she gets well soon and start walking without those crutches soon...we have yet to play pool together Fun!

Lol...the ladies of good got pretty animated during a photo shoot....Lynn is doing her best impersonation of a Darlie's spokewoman while Rui and Fun are simply posing for another camera...haha...had fun guys and the movie was awesome...I'm not really a fan of movies where the ridiculously handsome lead man jumps from building to building,gettin rained with bullets and eventually emerge unscathed but I gotta say this one is a masterpiece which I really wouldn't mind watching again...haha

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home