Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Whee!






Me and Chinn Lynn chilling out at ss14's Tanjong for a cuppa with our other buddies.Whee...went on to have some pool and this gal sure know how to knock some balls...dun mess with her....















Hey peeps,sorry for the late update but I'll be updating my blog pretty frequently for now considering that I'll be having my 3 weeks sem break.I live a lonely life,the fact that my holiday schedules totally collided with school and private institutions' holidays didn't help much to ease that....I'm having my hols now where everyone are having their exams and while they're finished and ready to have some serious fun...I gotta go back to Uni...life just wouldn't be fair for me doesn't it:( Haha...by the way...this is a pic I accidently caught...Haha...yupz that's right
peeps...I caught my namesake's attempt to dig some itch..haha...sorry Ian Chua..



Man...this third pic is a shoot of my personal walk in wardrobe!whee...I'm finally having one of my own after sharing one with my sister for the past 18 years!Haha...my sister finally got a room of her own and she moved her stuff there...and now this is all mine!muahaha....what a relieve really...I can finally change here instead of my room where my imaginery stalker across the street wouldn't be able to peep no more(btw...she just happens to look alot like Jessica Alba...sweet...)

Now...if only I have some Dolce and Burberry to fill my cupboard with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home