Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Monday Morning

Everything started out really bad today.I woke up to find my toothpaste all dried up,had to rush through my bath because my alarm didn't ring and worst of all,to find that I've finished all the Oreos in my house(all gone to my bulging waistline)!GRRRRRR!

Oh well,the morning started badly but at least it didn't go on badly,at least I'll be seeing Tert in school(thanks Tert,for giving me a reason to wake up every morning).School was totally chaotic today and I skipped all my lessons(like it matters,most teachers weren't in anyways).hahaha......by the way......I find the marchers very amusing during rehearsal.I wonder if they realise that their performance contributes to their score for sports day.I saw people like Chin Huei and Vikram clowning around while James(the Hang Tuah flag bearer)looked like he was gonna to be crushed by the weight of the pole...haha

Oh well,conclusively......the rehearsal did light up what would normally be a mundane Monday morning and I had some fun.Anywayz,got to go people.I'm rushing through my short story here(I promised to finish it centuries ago).Aiks....anywayz......I might post it here on my blog...Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home