Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Teh Tarik Vendetta

It's 1:37 am.I'm lethargic,sleepy and very grumpy due to the undesired disturbance to my biological scheduling.All thanks to Ravi's TEH TARIK!!!grrr......the caffeine level is so high that I swear I could do push ups in hundreds right now right here!!!Sighz......sleep is a very attractive luxury to many and I'm not excluded,join the club people!Let's sleep till our moms have to wake us up for lunch!!!

I went out with my parents for dinner today......went to Mat's Best at ss14 via a recommendation from The Stars.I wonder if the journalist was bribed,the nasi lemak was one of the worst I've tasted(even our canteen's nasi lemak was much beter) and the teh tarik I had there was horrendous,absolutely the Hilarry Duff of the teh tariks(nothing but sugar,and seriously,even my self made Milo never tasted this bad).Oh well,to make it up,shared a Choc Sundae from McD's with my sis.yummy yummy!Oh well,got to parade and went to its MPH.A place where you'll need trucks to contain my drooling salivas,I'm abosultely fanatic about books!
Sighz,but novels are an expensive luxury and my monthly pocket money couldn't support it...sobz T.T....

Done shopping bout two hours later and decided to have a cuppa at Ravi's.Now that's what I call a drink,so much better than the one I had earlier.Oh well,dinner wasn't satisfactory but the Choc Sundae and Ravi's sort of made up for it.Heck,I still can't get to sleep!No more midnight teh tariks ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home