Monday, January 24, 2005

Just You
You're like a rosebush,
Which compliments the darkest nights,
I would love to pluck you,
but hey,
I might get pricked.

You're like the moonlight,
which had lighten up my many lonely nights,
I would love to have glimpses of you,
but hey,
You'll fade really soon.

You're like the vast ocean,
which is where I've spent my loveliest nights,
I would love to explore you,
but hey,
You might drown me.

You're like the morning sun,
My very first sight after the long night,
I would love to....urmm...
but hey,
....urmmm...

Oh darn,
You're just you,
You're just the beautiful you.

(Feel like giving your love ones a poem for Valentines?Feel free to contact me at 0163927118...i'll try my best to help...at a very low cost...hehe...in dire need of some cash...sob sob)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home