Sunday, March 20, 2005

Love Defined

What is love?Nobody knows for sure I'm sure......haha...most people don't even know whether they're in love and often they assume that they're in love when they feel jealous......haha.This is a poem I wrote a couple of weeks ago for someone,I hope that you guys will have a better idea but then again,it's totally subjective......find love and you'll know how you regard it.


Time sprinted resolutely by when lovebirds soar,
A journey through the sky of love saturated with affection and romance,
Trails left behind were engraved with months and dates of precious sentimentalism,
Finally true hearts beat as one.

Love needed fertilizing and sunshine to sprout,
Seeds of love were concieved on this miraculous day,
As it's blossoming continue to mesmerize,
Cherries of joy grew in abundance.

Firm branches of bliss were cultivated passionately and thank God it did,
For on this very day,your presence alone dazzled me,
Bringing me through a plethora of mediocre display of the graceful art,
An art you have a fiercely burning passion for.

A month where the illuminating light of an angel was ignited,
Beautiful as she was warm,
Her gentle soul provided a cushion,
That cushioned most of my falls with ease.

She soared many skies with her blessed wings,
Seared through many layers of hardship,
She tripped occsionally,
Only to crash into this vast temple of my heart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeay ian says i can post anything here. wakaka here goes:

anything.

Sat Mar 19, 11:56:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sickly sentimental...trust me...I'm normally pretty normal...nothing like the jiwang persona I am in my blog...haha...oh well...I guess you'll have to hang out with me more to know...haha

Sat Mar 26, 09:56:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home