Friday, March 04, 2005

There For Me

The rain poured profusely,
Courtesy of a broken promise,
From the seductive afterglow,
Of the deceptive dusk.

A couple of poodles sashayed their way to the bridge,
Looking warmed though clad only in shabby beige,
While I sat there quivering of the biting cold,
Cocooned by the insatiable desire to have you in my hold.

Admist air saturated with scents of love,
All I inhaled were scents of perfume you left behind,
All I exhaled were sighs of reluctance,
Of accepting your dissapearance.
Winter would dawn upon soon,
Raindrops shall be replaced with snow as white as doves,
Tracing every step of loneliness as it moves,
Leaving trails I hope would eventually lead to you.

Looking at salt crusted pictures of you,
Hoping it would soothe the hollowness that haunts me vividly,
I asked the same question once again,
Before I let tears drown me to sleep.

When will you be there for me...again...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian!! Juz dropping by coz.. hmm.. maybe i'm juz too bored.. And, well..

... i juz found out there's an illustrated version of Angels and Demons!!! XD

Sat Mar 12, 01:18:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home