Monday, January 03, 2005

Sunday blues?

This is another one of those Sundays where I normally have brunch at 12:30pm...fairly typical...except that I had to paint the house or risk having to spend January without a single dime in my Body Glove.I gotta give props to HE who sits high above for keeping the wheather cool and breezy,wouldn't fancy going to school looking like a monkey's rearend.Approximately 5 hours later,my dad decided to take over the brush,concluding that I would never make a career out of painting(Boy I wished he could realise that much earlier,my joints are killing me).

Smelling strongly of tinner,I needed a hot bath desperately and that's exactly what I treated myself too.What would a Sunday evening be without some chocs and novels right?Cadburry's fruits and nuts was the only thing I could locate in my fridge,hardly the Monroe of chocs,but with my tastebuds yearning for it,I'll probably chomp down anything brown at the moment
(please subdue your imagination for this particular one).Regina's Song,even the title sounds great..don't ya think so?haha...this story is truly captivating...I was almost swept away by an overwhelming urge to call Aitert(me and Aitert are sort of having a bookie group going on,every now and then...we would call each other to talk about books).It's a phycological thriller anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home