Thursday, January 06, 2005

My self portrait

Blessed with a chiselled Greek God-like profile,180 pounds of sheer rippling mucles that is well supported by a 188cm frame,and last but not least,a personality that could charm the knickers off even the most well behaved ladies.....Only in my wildest fantasy(sorry to dissapoint ya,ladies).

Step back to reality and I'm nothing more than an average joe.Born Yong Ian,my family members and friends would normally call me Ian.My name is pretty unique and I never doubted it as it has never failed to provide the laughters.Most teachers in school never knew how to pronounce it properly while some mistaken the I for an L(Yong Lan...urggghhh).

As a result of a procastinated diet regiment(hey..what's life without sushis and pizzas!)and a lackadaisical attitude towards any rigorous activities,I'm no Mr World here(T.T).Curly locks so curly that it makes me look like an Afro sporting hippie,a fair reason i keep it short cropped most times.Btw,I've got black eyes well hidden behind a pair of Puma which I've worn for an eternity.

Basically,I live a very simple and monotonous life where I go to school,anticipates recess,and then the end of school everyday.Basically,I'm a person who would bore you to death.Though like every other hot-blooded teenagers,I do have a passion for somethings.I'm a literature afficianado.I'm very much interested in all forms of literature like novels,short stories and poems. I would probably post some of my literature pieces here,honest comments would be very much desired even if it ain't music to the ears:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home