Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bonjour!

This is my first post in over 2 months and I've finally gotten myself infront of my pathetic collection of microchips in black casings...you mortals would call it a computer..haha

Anyway...life haven't been rosy lately really...just got done with my finals like 10 days ago and it was a tough one...I had 4 papers and i couldn't afford to fail any of it...I'll risk going to Kampar to resume my tertiary education if I do...well just in case you've been sleeping throughout your form 3 geography classes...Kampar is a quaint lil town somewhere around Ipoh...approximately 2.5 hours on car from Subang Jaya.

Oh well...all I could do is pray now which I haven't done too much lately...I have been kinda swept away by this tide of laziness that I can't seem to defeat...arrgghh...knowing the exact consequences of procastination...now that's a really sweet torture...cause I know how bad it is to procastinate and be lazy and yet I just couldn't help falling nose on into it.

Anyway, I'll be taking off to Hong Kong in less than 12 hours. I'll be there for a week with my sis. My uncle and auntie who are residents there have been really kind...they actually sponsored this entire trip...paying for our air fares and stuff...It's really monumental for me really...this trip will be the first time ever i'm stepping foot on non south east asian soil...the only place I've been to was singapore and thailand(Didn't even go to bangkok...only the border where u can drive to from kedah...Haatyai...can't really remember how to spell it:P).

Anyway, I'll be posting entries regarding my impending stay in hk on a daily basis and just to spice things up(here comes Ian Da Drama...), I'll be presenting my entries on a short story form where there will be fictional characters and a fictional plot of story...I'll simply weave the places I visit and the things I do in HK into my story...haha...

So I got to go now...haven't even started packing...people...Merry Christmas in advance..may you be happy and your loved ones happier.

Laissez le bon temps rouler. Let the good times roll.

Merci beaucoup. Au revoir. Thanks very much. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home